Annual General Meeting, with Constance Craving
Some time celebrity life coach, Constance is finding that these days her time is taken up more and more with entertaining audiences instead of listening to whiny divas.
Rumour has it that she is a full genetic match to Maryanne Cathro, former TechCommNZ President, winner of a Plain English award in 2008 and Plain English judge in 2009. More recently, Constance was nominated for Best Comedy Emcee at the 2016 Wellington Comedy Awards. Which just goes to show you how technical writing can lead you just about anywhere!
Come and be entertained at the TechCommNZ AGM. Yes, there's a spot of business to be done, but there'll be some outrageous laughs and a song or two from our very own Cabaret Queen!
AGM - Nominations
- President: Meredith Evans (Emma Harding/Peter Nock)
- Vice President: Kaye Churches (Meredith Evans/Peter Russell)
- Secretary: Jane Armstrong (Emma Harding/Peter Russell)
- Treasurer (honorary): Rob Grover (Grant Mackenzie/Peter Russell)
Board members (the minimum number is six):
- Existing members who are half-way through two-year terms: Abhay Chokshi, Grant Mackenzie, Meredith Evans, and Peter Nock. Jane Armstrong was co-opted on as the Wellington Branch Coordinator. She is standing down from this role but is nominated for Secretary.
- Other Board nominees are:
- Rob Grover (Emma Harding/Peter Nock) is currently serving
- Katie Haggath (Emma Harding/Meredith Evans) is currently volunteering as Student Outreach Coordinator
- Kaye Churches (Meredith Evans/Emma Harding)
- Shelly Davies (Meredith Evans/Emma Harding)
Where and when
Streamliners, 4 Acton Street, Christchurch Central map
Sunday 23 July:
12:30 – 1:00 pm Arrival and networking, beverages and cake.
1:00 pm Constance Craving entertains, followed by the Annual General Meeting – see Agenda.
Please register so we know how many people to cater for and seat.
Not in Christchurch? Join us remotely!
No problem – email email@example.com and we will send you the details.