- Ara Institute of Canterbury (formerly CPIT) is developing two new programmes to replace the online Graduate Diploma of Information Design, which was discontinued last year. Read more.
- If you want to hear more from Ara Institute about the new qualifications, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training in web writing, accessibility, plain English and social media
- Certificate in Designing and Facilitating E-Learning
- Certificate in Technical Communication
- Certificate in Web Design and Writing
- Diploma in Public Relations and Communication Management
The University of Auckland Business School
The University Business School runs a number of short course covering many topics. The following are a sample of what is available:
- Technical and Specialist Writing that is Easy to Read
- Effective Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Dealing with Difficult, Demanding Prickly Personalities
Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Technical Writing Lab Write complex information clearly for different audiences
- Report Writing Uncover the skills you need to write clear effective reports
- Critical Thinking Lab From clear thinking to clear writing
- Persuasive Proposals Improve the odds of winning your bid
Write can also run these workshops in-house at your place - phone 04 384 6447.